How do I create an image of a master disc in Discribe?
1. Place the master disc in the drive in your Mac.
2. Launch Discribe and select the CD/DVD copy option.
3. Select the drive in your Mac as the source drive.
4. Select the Utilities menu on the menu bar - choose write physical image.
5. Select the location you would like to save the image, and name the image.
6. After the Mac has completed the image of the disc, select the double-headed arrow box that states "CD/DVD copy" and change it to "Disc copy image".
7. Browse to your image file select it and then press the "choose" button.
8. Select "Robot Write"