OLT.com Customer Service Knowledge Base
Support Center > Knowledge base> Article: Connecticut Payment Options

Connecticut Payment Options

Article ID: 58678 Print
Connecticut Payment Options


Pay Electronically

To make a direct payment visit the TSC at portal.ct.gov/TSC and follow the prompts or visit https://drsindtax.ct.gov. You can authorize DRS to transfer funds from your bank account (checking or savings) to a DRS account by entering your bank account number and your bank routing number. 

If you elect to file your return electronically but make your payment of tax due with a paper check, you are required to remit your payment with Form CT-1040V, 2021 Connecticut Electronic Filing Payment Voucher. Do not send a paper copy of your electronically filed return with the payment.


Pay by Credit Card or Debit Card

You may elect to pay your 2021 Connecticut income tax liability using a credit card (American Express®, Discover®, MasterCard®, VISA® ) or comparable debit card. Visit ACI Payments, Inc. at www.acipayonline.com and select State Payments. You will be informed of the amount of the fee and may elect to cancel the transaction. Your payment will be effective on the date that you make the charge. At the end of the transaction, you will receive a confirmation number for your records.


Pay by Mail

Make your check payable to Commissioner of Revenue Services. To ensure proper posting of your payment, write “2021 Form CT‑1040” and your SSN(s) (optional) on the front of your check. Sign your check and paper clip it to the front of your return. Do not send cash. DRS may submit your check to your bank electronically.


related articles

Article Details
Views: 2981 Created on: Jun 15, 2013
Date updated: Dec 17, 2021
Posted in: States, Connecticut

Poor Outstanding