The purposes of the Nebraska Incentives Credit Computation, Form 3800N, are to:
- Identify the incentive program for which each tax credit is claimed;
- Identify the amount of tax credits used from each program;
- Identify the specific project from which the tax credits were received; and
- Distinguish between refundable and nonrefundable incentive tax credits.
Who Must File.
Every taxpayer must complete the Form 3800N, to use the credits allowed by the:
Employment and Investment Growth Act (LB 775);
- Renewable Energy Tax credit; • Nebraska Advantage Act (LB 312);
- Nebraska Advantage Rural Development Act (LB 608);
- Nebraska Advantage Research and Development Act;
- Bodiesel Facility credit;
- Nebraska Advantage Microenterprise credit; and
- New Markets Tax Credit (NMTC).
Form 3800N Nebraska Incentives Credit Computation