Schedule E - Supplemental Income and Loss

Article ID: 33683  

Schedule E - Supplemental Income and Loss


Use Schedule E (Form 1040) to report income or loss from rental real estate (including personal property leased with real estate), royalty income and expense, income or loss from estates or trusts, farm rental income and expenses based on crops or livestock produced by the tenant, income or loss from partnerships and S corporations, and income or loss from real estate mortgage investment conduits (REMICs).

For more information see IRS Instructions for Schedule E.


Article Details
Views: 1621 Created on: Jun 15, 2013