Kansas Payments

Article ID: 33379  

Kansas Payments


Taxpayers who are self-employed or have other income subject to Kansas withholdings (such as unemployment, taxable pensions, interest, or dividends) may be required to file estimated income tax vouchers, Form K-40ES, to pre-pay their Kansas income tax liability.

You may also have paid an amount sent in with a request for a Kansas Extension.

Enter these amounts in the spaces provided.

Article Details
Views: 1702 Created on: Jun 15, 2013