This is possible using the Bin Selection option which is available for any robot that is compatible with KIOSK mode and has the Kiosk Kit installed. (Does not work with Bravo SE, SE-3, 4051 or 5052)
1. Go to Tools - Options.
2. Click on the Bin Selection tab.
3. Check the Enable Bin Selection box.
4. Set the Disc type for both the left and right bins.
When you setup a job be sure to choose the correct disc type on the first step. With bin selection enabled, the robot will pick from the appropriate bin base on the disc type selection made on step one of any job. Also make sure that you load the correct type of disc in the bin that corresponds to the type you selected in options. PTPublisher is unable to verify the correct disc type is loaded in the bin by the user.
Edit the CD Bin Configuration in the PTSETUP.INI and then set the DiscType in the JRQ to either CD or DVD. Use the following instructions:
1. Set the BinConfiguration value in PTSetup. The PTSetup.ini is located in C:\Program Files\Common Files\PTBurn. The following is from the PTSetup.ini.
;Used only when you want to specify a bin for each type of media (DVD and CD). The Possible values are
; 0 = Dont Care (Default)
; 1 = DVDs in left bin, CDs in right bin
; 2 = CDs in left bin, DVDs in right bin
2. You must also add the following key to the JRQ command file:
DiscType = CDR or DVDR