Indiana College Credit

Article ID: 60097  

Indiana College Credit


College Credit

If you donated money or property to an Indiana college or university, you may be able to take a credit of up to $100 on a single return or $200 on a joint return.

To claim this credit you must complete and enclose Schedule CC-40. For additional information see Schedule CC-40 at and Income Tax Information Bulletin #14 at

Important. You must maintain documentation of your contributions. The department can require you to provide this information at a later date.

Note. Tuition paid to a college or university is not a contribution, and does not qualify for this credit.

Article Details
Views: 975 Created on: Jun 15, 2013