Kentucky Nonresident and Part Year Resident

Article ID: 58892  

Kentucky Nonresident and Part Year Resident


File Form 740-NP if you are a nonresident and:

• had income from Kentucky sources. or are a part-year Kentucky resident and:

• moved into or out of Kentucky during the taxable year.

• had income while a Kentucky resident.

• had income from Kentucky sources while a nonresident.

File Form 740-NPR if you are a resident of a reciprocal state: Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Ohio, Virginia, West Virginia and Wisconsin and you had Kentucky income tax withheld and had no other income from Kentucky sources.

Article Details
Views: 2680 Created on: Jun 15, 2013