Get the POWER of PRO!
Support Center > Knowledge base> Article: Nebraska Beginning Farmer Credit

Nebraska Beginning Farmer Credit

Article ID: 34764 Print
What Form Will I Get For A Nebraska Beginning Farmer Credit?


Beginning Farmer Credit.

Enter the credit granted to eligible claimants who receive a Statement of Nebraska Tax Credit, Form 1099 BFC, from the Nebraska Department of Agriculture (NDA). For further information, contact NextGen, which administers the Beginning Farmer Tax Credit Act through the NDA at 800-446-4071,

related articles

Article Details
Views: 1252 Created on: Jun 15, 2013
Date updated: Aug 21, 2015
Posted in: STATES, Nebraska

Poor Outstanding