OLT.com Customer Service Knowledge Base
Support Center > Knowledge base> Article: Illinois Payment Options

Illinois Payment Options

Article ID: 60115 Print
Illinois Payment Options


You may pay by

• electronic payment.

To have your payment electronically taken from your checking or savings account, visit mytax.illinois.gov, or ask your tax professional. You need the same information that is required for direct deposit plus your IL-PIN (Illinois Personal Identification Number).

Warning: Many credit unions will not allow an electronic debit from a savings account. Please check with your financial institution. We do not support international ACH transactions. We will only debit your account if your financial institution is located within the United States. If your financial institution is located outside the United States, you must choose another payment option.

• credit card.

Use your MasterCard, Discover, American Express, or Visa. The credit card service provider will assess a convenience fee. Have your credit card ready and visit our website, or call one of the following:

Official Payments Corporation at 1 833 747-1434.

Value Payments Systems at 1 888 9-PAY-ILS (1 888 972-9457).

FIS at 1 877 57-TAXES (1 877 578-2937).

In person at any IDOR Regional office.

• check or money order.

Make the check or money order payable to “Illinois Department of Revenue” (not IRS). Write the taxpayer’s Social Security number, the spouse’s Social Security number if filing jointly, and the tax year in the lower left corner of the payment. Payments must be U.S. negotiable currency, expressed in U.S. dollars, and drawn on a U.S. bank.




related articles

Article Details
Views: 1847 Created on: Jun 15, 2013
Date updated: Jan 06, 2022
Posted in: States, Illinois

Poor Outstanding