Other Itemized Deductions
•Gambling losses (gambling losses include, but aren't limited to, the cost of non-winning bingo, lottery, and raffle tickets), but only to the extent of gambling winnings reported on Schedule 1 (Form 1040 or 1040-SR), line 8.
• Casualty and theft losses of income-producing property from Form 4684, lines 32 and 38b, or Form 4797, line 18a.
• Federal estate tax on income in respect of a decedent.
• A deduction for amortizable bond premium (for example, a deduction allowed for a bond premium carryforward or a deduction for amortizable bond premium on bonds acquired before October 23, 1986).
• An ordinary loss attributable to a contingent payment debt instrument or an inflation-indexed debt instrument (for example, a Treasury Inflation-Protected Security).
• Deduction for repayment of amounts under a claim of right if over $3,000. See Pub. 525 for details.
• Certain unrecovered investment in a pension.
For more details, see Publication 529.