OLT.com Customer Service Knowledge Base
Support Center > Knowledge base> Article: Lump-sum distribution

Lump-sum distribution

Article ID: 59413 Print
I received a lump sum distribution, do I have to pay additional Minnesota taxes on this?


Tax on Lump-Sum Distribution (Schedule M1LS)

You must file Schedule M1LS, Tax on Lump-Sum Distribution, if all of the following apply:

• You received lump-sum distribution from a pension, profit-sharing, or stock bonus plan in 2020

• You were a Minnesota resident when you received any portion of the lump-sum distribution

• You filed federal Form 4972

If you complete Schedule M1LS, include the schedule and Form 4972 when you file your Form M1.


related articles

Article Details
Views: 1463 Created on: Jun 15, 2013
Date updated: Dec 07, 2021
Posted in: States, Minnesota

Poor Outstanding