OLT.com Customer Service Knowledge Base
Support Center > Knowledge base> Article: How can I contact the state of North Dakota?

How can I contact the state of North Dakota?

Article ID: 59299 Print
How can I contact the state of North Dakota?


Need assistance?

Website—Go to our website at www.nd.gov/tax

Email—Send your questions to individualtax@nd.gov

Call Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (Central Time) Toll free (in North Dakota): 1-877-328-7088 In the Bismarck–Mandan area, or from outside North Dakota: For questions: 701-328-1247 For forms: 701-328-1243

If speech or hearing impaired, call Relay North Dakota at 1-800-366-6888 (and ask for 1-877-328-7088)

Mail Individual Income Tax Section Office of State Tax Commissioner 600 E. Boulevard Ave. Dept. 127 Bismarck, ND 58505-0599

Fax—Fax us at 1-701-328-1942 Walk-in or appointment service Walk-in or appointment service is available Monday through Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., in our Bismarck office located in the State Capitol Building, 8th floor, at 600 E. Boulevard Avenue. To assure availability and promptness of service, call in advance to make an appointment


related articles

Article Details
Views: 1601 Created on: Jun 15, 2013
Date updated: Dec 29, 2021
Posted in: States, North Dakota

Poor Outstanding