The purposes of the Nebraska Incentives Credit Computation, Form 3800N, are to:
• Identify the incentive program for which each tax credit is claimed;
• Identify the amount of tax credits used from each program;
• Identify the specific project from which the tax credits were received; and
• Distinguish between refundable and nonrefundable incentive tax credits.
Who Must File. Every taxpayer must complete the Form 3800N, to use the following credits:
• Nebraska Advantage Microenterprise credit;
• Renewable Energy Tax credit;
• Nebraska Advantage Rural Development Act credit;
• Nebraska Advantage Research and Development Act credit;
• New Markets Tax Credit (NMTC);
• Nebraska Historic Tax Credit (NHTC);
• Nebraska Affordable Housing Tax Credit (AHTC);
• Biodiesel Facility credit;
• Employment and Investment Growth Act (LB 775) credit; and
• Nebraska Advantage Act (LB 312) credit.
Note: When claiming nonrefundable credits, the credits should be used in the order listed above.