How to Schedule an Appointment if Deployed

Article ID: 78069  

How do I schedule counseling appointment if I’m deployed?


Contact either the NCVEC (CONUS) or your servicing Navy College Office (NCO) if you are stationed overseas (OCONUS).  

CONUS:  Contact the Navy College Virtual Education Center (NCVEC) by one of the following:

  • Chat with a counselor (during business hours):
  • Submit a Help Request Ticket:
  • Send a text message from your mobile device (during business hours): 877-838-1659
  • Call the NCVEC (during business hours): DSN 492-4684 or 877-838-1659

NCVEC hours are 0700-1900 eastern time.


OCONUS:  Contact your servicing Navy College Office (NCO)  

Article Details
Views: 3237 Created on: Aug 03, 2016