|Note: This article is for Remote users. For non remote users, contact your Customer eXperience Representative (CXR) for assistance.
In every business there comes a time when you need to change an employee status. Reasons for doing so include termination, leave of absence, seasonal and many more. Before making any changes, please verify you are on the correct account.
- From the left navigation bar, Click Employee then Employee
- Double click on the employee's name
- Under the Hire Status Section
Click and then click to save changes
- If the employee is inactive (i.e. termination, leave of abcense, retirement, etc.):
- Enter date under Current Term Date
- Under Current Status Code, select a reason
- If the employee is being rehired:
- Under Original Hire Date, move the current hire date to this field
- Update the current hire date to the recent date of hire
- Remove the current term date if there is one
- Under Current Status, Select Active