How do I report my unemployment income?

Article ID: 34067  

How do I report my unemployment income?


You should receive a Form 1099-G showing the total unemployment compensation paid to you last year. If you received an overpayment of unemployment compensation last year and you repaid any of it last year, subtract the amount you repaid from the total amount you received. Include the result in the total here. If you repaid unemployment compensation last year that you included in gross income in an earlier year, you can deduct the amount repaid.




Article Details
Views: 544 Created on: Jun 15, 2013