Please enter your Other Miscellaneous Deductions listed below by clicking on the appropriate link in the misc. deduction section.
- Gambling losses, but only to the extent of gambling winnings reported on your Form 1040.
- Casualty and theft losses of income producing property from Form 4684 or Form 4797.
- Loss from other activites from Schedule K-1, box 2.
- Federal estate tax on income in respect of a decedent.
- Amortizable bond premium on bonds acquired before October 23, 1986.
- Deduction for repayment of amounts under a claim of right if over $3,000. See Pub 525 for details.
- Certain unrecovered investment in a pension.
- Impairment-related work expenses of a disabled person.
For more details, seePublication 529.