SOC has worked with several institutions with high Student Agreement submission volume to submit Student Agreement data using a flat file. For those that opt to use this method, SOC works closely with the SOC Point of Contact (POC) and IT department at the institution to provide the technical specification documentation, walk through the process, test file submissions, and answer any questions along the way. If you are interested in hearing more about this option for your institution, click here to submit a question through our online ticket system.
For those that are already using this method, follow the steps below to submit your flat file to SOC:
- Navigate to https://gosoced.org
- Select the “Sign In” link to access your SOC POC account.
- Select the “Student Agreement Data” tab.
- Select the "Student Agreement Flat File Upload" link in the upper right-hand corner of the page. The Student Agreement Flat File Upload window will open in the center of the page.
- Select the "Select File" button, browse to the location on your computer where the file is saved, and select the file for upload.
REMINDER: The file format must be .csv or .txt.
- Select the "Upload" button to complete the process.
A message will appear on the screen confirming that your submission was completed successfully.