The ADL-MAX is not picking discs from the printer tray after the Disc Publisher prints a disc.
1. ADL-MAX Placement. You must Place the ADL-MAX on a flat surface with less than 1/16 inch sag.
Placing the ADL-MAX on an uneven surface may result in picking problems from the Disc Publisher printer tray.
If the ADL-MAX is on a flat surface try recalibrating the ADL-MAX to the Disc Publisher printing tray (see related article below) or try the following:
2. Manual Calibration of Pick Depth
1. Place one disc in the front bin on the left side of the ADL-MAX.
2. Hold the Pick and Sequence buttons until the lights flash.
3. While the lights are flashing push the Pick button.
4. Press the Pause or Sequence button 5 times. You will hear the picker click each time.
---Pressing Pause causes the unit to pick lighter. (If it is picking too deep, the tray will bend slightly as it picks.)
---Pressing Sequence causes the unit to pick deeper.
5. Press the Pick button to set the new pick depth.
Important Note: Even though this calibration is done for only one bin it will affect all ADL-MAX picking postions including the printer tray of the Disc Publisher.
How do I calibrate the ADL-MAX bins. How do I re-calibrate the Disc Publisher tray and drive(s) to the ADL-MAX.