How do I find the firmware version of my Primera product?
Finding the Firmware Version on a PC.
1. Go to the Start Menu - Choose Printers and Faxes.
2. Right Click on the Printer Driver - Choose Printing Preferences.
3. Click on Clean/Change Cartridges & Check Ink... as shown below - Choose Properties.
4. Click Details.
5. Look for the Firmware Version.
Finding the Firmware Version on a Macintosh
1. Open the Printer Setup Utility or Print Center (Go to Macintosh HD - Choose Applications - Choose Utilities - Printer Setup Utility).
2. Select the name of the product you want to check. Click Utility.
3. Click the About button.
4. Look for the Firmware Version.