There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A program run as part of the setup did not finish as expected. --Error received when upgrading PTPublisher from a previous version.
This error may appear when attempting to upgrade from a previous version of PTPublisher. It does not apply to new installations on computers which have never had this program installed. Follow the steps below to fix this problem:
A. Uninstall PTPublisher via Control Panel - Add/Remove programs.
B. Disable the Primera Index Service.
1. Go to Start - Run - Type services.msc - Click OK
2. Find "Primera Index Service" on the list.
3. Right click on it and choose Properties.
4. Go to the General tab.
5. Press the "Stop" button.
6. Change the "Startup type" to Disabled.
7. Click Apply and OK.
8. Reinstall PTPublisher.
9. After a successful install, repeat steps 1-4. Set the startup type back to Automatic and press the Start button to restart the service.