PTProtect fails at the beginning or end of the protection process. (PTProtect)
1. Try burning the same DVD without protection. If it fails this process, the DVD structure may be corrupted or there may be some other burn problem related to the drive, media or source material. If it does not fail, you can be certain that the problem is with the protection process. See steps 2-5.
2. Be sure that the location of the VIDEO_TS folder or ISO/GI is on a local hard drive and not on an external or network drive.
3. No other files can be present at the root of the DVD. Only the VIDEO_TS and AUDIO_TS folders can be present at the root of the DVD folder. For example you cannot put the DVD files on your desktop unless it is within another folder.
4. The folder name containing the VIDEO_TS and AUDIO_TS folder must contain only English characters. Chinese, Japanese or Cyrillic characters will cause a failure.
5. If you are burning a protected DVD using the DVD folder method try the ISO method instead or vice versa. All methods are listed in the manual located here: http://www.primera.com/pdfnew/PTProtectManual.pdf