How do I print to the LX800/LX810/LX400/LX900 from Adobe Acrobat Reader? (PC Only)
1a. Open the image that you would like to print. If there is white space around the label the page size may be too large. See 1b and 1c for further instructions
1b. (optional). Click the Snapshot tool found on the tool bar in Adobe Acrobat Reader 7.0 or higher.
1c. (optional) Select the portion of the image you would like to print. Move the bounding box until no white space is shown.
2. Go to the File menu - choose Print.
3. The following preview screen is displayed. Make sure the highlighted options are set as shown.
- Check Auto-Rotate and Center.
- Uncheck Choose Paper Source by PDF page size.
4. Click Properties to set the Custom Page Size and other options if desired.
Note: You must set the custom page size each time you print.
5. Click the Custom Page Size button. Set the Width and Height to match your label stock. (Shown in .01 inch increments.) Click OK until you are returned to the preview screen.
6. Set the number of copies and Click OK to print.