Cartridge not Recognized message received. (Signature Z1)
A. Follow these steps to uninstall and reinstall the driver.
- Unplug the USB cable from the back of the Z1.
- Right click on My Computer on your desktop.
- Choose Properties.
- Click on the Hardware Tab.
- Click on Device Manager.
- Open "USB (Universal Serial Bus) controllers" or "Other Devices" by clicking on the plus.
- Right click on the CSQ200 item.
- Choose uninstall.
- Wait for it to disappear, now close Device Manager.
- Plug the USB cable into the back of the Z1.
- The found new hardware wizard will appear.
- Choose Install automatically. Make sure your installation disc is in your CD Rom drive.
- You may see a message that says this software has not passed Windows logo testing, choose Continue Anyway.
- Follow through the remaining prompts until the Finish button. Click Finish.
B. Try reinstalling the existing cartridge or replace the cartridge with a new one.