The Z1 driver installation did not complete successfully. The Driver is not installing.
This is most likely because the process was cancelled at the Windows Logo testing screen.
You must choose "Continue Anyway" at the Windows Logo testing screen. If you choose "Cancel", the driver is only partially installed. Regardless of how it happened, follow these steps to uninstall and reinstall the driver:
- With the USB and Power cable connected to the Z1 - Right click on My Computer on your desktop.
- Choose Properties.
- Click on the Hardware Tab.
- Click on Device Manager.
- Open "USB (Universal Serial Bus) controllers" or "Other Devices" by clicking on the plus.
- Right click on the CSQ200 item.
- Choose uninstall.
- Wait for it to disappear, then close Device Manager.
- Unplug the USB cable from the back of the Z1.
- Plug the USB cable into the back of the Z1.
- The found new hardware wizard will appear.
- Choose Install automatically. Make sure your installation disc is in your CD Rom drive.
- When the Windows logo testing message appears, choose Continue Anyway.
- Follow through the remaining prompts until the Finish button. Click Finish.
Note: When the Z1 is correctly installed and connected to the computer it will show up in device manager under USB controllers as "Primera Signature Z1 CD/DVD Printer".