Oklahoma Resident Income

Article ID: 60172  

Oklahoma Resident Income


An Oklahoma resident individual is taxed on all income reported on the federal return, except income from real and tangible personal property located in another state, income from business activities in another state, or the gains/losses from the sales or exchange of real property in another state. Note: Residents are taxed on all income from non-business interest and dividends, salaries, commissions and other pay for personal services regardless of where earned. Wages earned outside of Oklahoma must be included in your Oklahoma return, and credit for taxes paid other states claimed on Oklahoma Form 511TX. (See Form 511, line 17)


Article Details
Views: 1658 Created on: Jun 15, 2013