You can pay your tax bill or notice by credit card. DOR accepts MasterCard, Visa, Discover and American Express
It’s safe and secure – DOR uses a standard service provider.
- Your payment will be processed by a payment processor who will charge a convenience fee
- Your information will only be used to process your payment
- No part of the convenience fee goes to the DOR
- An individual or business can make up to two credit card payments per day
- On your monthly credit card statement, the payment to the DOR will be listed as Mass. Department of Revenue.