I owe Idaho taxes. What are my payment options?

Article ID: 59525  

I owe Idaho taxes. What are my payment options?


Don't send cash. Payments of less than $1 aren't required. A $20 charge will be imposed on all returned checks.

Electronic payments. There's no fee when paying by ACH Debit. If you pay by credit card or e-check, our third-party provider will charge a convenience fee. American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa are accepted. To make credit/debit card, e-check, and ACH Debit payments, use our Taxpayer Access Point (TAP) at tax.idaho.gov. For more information,visit our E-Pay page at tax.idaho.gov/epay.


Check payments. Make your check or money order payable to the Idaho State Tax Commission. Be sure to write your Social Security number on it and include it with your return. Don't staple your check to your return or send a check stub.



Article Details
Views: 2049 Created on: Jun 15, 2013