If you are a Minnesota voter who contributed gifts or money to Minnesota political parties or candidates for Minnesota state offices, you may apply for a refund of all or a portion of contributions made between January 1, 2019, and December 31, 2019. The maximum refund is $50 for an individual and $100 for a married couple filing a joint application.
You (and your spouse if filing a joint application) may file only one Form PCR for each calendar year you made contributions, even if you contributed to more than one candidate or party.
You may receive a refund for all or a portion of contributions you made between January 1, 2019, and December 31, 2019, to candidates who have signed an agreement with the Minnesota Campaign Finance and Public Disclosure Board to observe the state campaign spending limit law. Your contributions to candidates for the following state offices may qualify:
• Minnesota House of Representatives
• Minnesota State Senate
• Governor and Lieutenant Governor of Minnesota
• Attorney General of Minnesota
• Secretary of State of Minnesota
• Minnesota State Auditor
You may also receive a refund of all or a portion of contributions you made to any of the following:
• Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party
• Republican Party of Minnesota
• Grassroots-Legalize Cannabis Party
• Green Party of Minnesota • Independence Party of Minnesota
• Legal Marijuana Now Party • Libertarian Party of Minnesota
• Any precinct, city, county, congressional or legislative district unit of the Minnesota parties listed above.