Navy College Program > Topic Listing> Article: How to Submit a Missing Grade

How to Submit a Missing Grade

Article ID: 78061 Print
How do I submit a missing grade?


To resolve missing grades for tuition assistance (TA) or NCPACE DL funded courses, submit a grade report or unofficial transcript to the TA Accounting Office by submitting a Help Request.   Select "TA/NCPACE Grades and Billing" as the category to expedite a response.  To contact the TA Accounting office by phone, call DSN 492-4684 or 877-838-1659 and follow the phone options.

related articles

Article Details
Views: 2315 Created on: Aug 03, 2016
Date updated: Dec 02, 2019

Poor Outstanding