Navy College Program > Topic Listing> Article: How to Submit a Missing Grade

How to Submit a Missing Grade

Article ID: 78061 Email Print
How do I submit a missing grade?


To resolve missing grades for tuition assistance (TA) or NCPACE DL funded courses, submit a grade report or unofficial transcript to the TA Accounting Office by submitting an Assistance Center Help Request.   Select "TA/NCPACE Grades and Billing" as the category to expedite a response.  To contact the TA Accounting office by phone, call DSN 492-4684 or 877-838-1659 (option 1, option 3).

related articles

Article Details
Views: 1671 Created on: Aug 03, 2016
Date updated: May 12, 2019

Poor Outstanding