Navy College Program > Topic Listing> Article: How to Reimburse the Navy for Collectable Grades

How to Reimburse the Navy for Collectable Grades

Article ID: 78059 Print
How do I reimburse the Navy for collectable grades? How do I pay?


Send tuition assistance (TA) reimbursements by money order or cashier's check payable to US TREASURY to:

Commanding Officer

NETPDC TA Accounting N852
6490 Saufley Field Road
Pensacola, FL 32509-5241

No personal checks or credit cards accepted.

Include: Full Name, Rate/Rank, Course Number and Course Title, Term Dates, TA Voucher Number, and your contact information.

For more information regarding TA reimbursements, contact the TA accounting office at DSN 492-4684 or 877-838-1659 (option 1, option 3) or by submitting an Assistance Center help request. Be sure to select "TA/NCPACE Grades and Billing" as the category to expedite a response.

related articles

Article Details
Views: 3363 Created on: Aug 03, 2016
Date updated: Jun 05, 2019

Poor Outstanding