Navy College Program > Topic Listing> Article: Changes on TA Voucher

Changes on TA Voucher

Article ID: 78029 Email Print
How do I make a change on my TA voucher?


To make changes to an authorized tuition assistance (TA) voucher (course number, course title, term dates, etc.), notify the NCVEC by one of the following methods. 

  • Chat with a counselor (during business hours):
  • Submit a Help Request Ticket:
  • Send a text message from your mobile device (during business hours): 877-838-1659
  • Call the NCVEC (during business hours): DSN 492-4684 or 877-838-1659

NCVEC hours are 0700-1900 eastern time.

NOTE:  Contact us as soon as possible with ANY changes (to include dropping courses or not attending courses) to prevent missing grade letters and billing issues. 

related articles

Article Details
Views: 1953 Created on: Aug 03, 2016
Date updated: Jul 14, 2019

Poor Outstanding