Navy College Program > Topic Listing> Article: How do I change my trade

How do I change my trade

Article ID: 77897 Email Print
How do I change my trade?


If you enrolled in the wrong trade or just wish to change trades, you must first be cancelled from your current trade as you can only be enrolled in one trade at a time. Once cancelled, you may enroll in another trade.

related articles

Article Details
Views: 1535 Created on: Jul 29, 2016
Date updated: Jul 29, 2016
Posted in: USMAP Enrollment

Poor Outstanding