Navy College Program > Topic Listing> Article: How do I Reinstate

How do I Reinstate

Article ID: 77893 Email Print
I was cancelled, how do I reinstate?


To have your trade reinstated you must go to the United Services Military Apprenticeship Program (USMAP) website home page ( At the top of the page, click on the Enroll/Reinstate link. Complete the enrollment process.

Important Note: Reinstatement is in accordance with OPNAVINST 1560.10D 

related articles

Article Details
Views: 1572 Created on: Jul 29, 2016
Date updated: Jul 29, 2016
Posted in: USMAP Enrollment

Poor Outstanding