|Note: This article is for Remote users. For non remote users, contact your Customer eXperience Representative (CXR) for assistance.
Often it is necessary to make a one-time change to scheduled earnings, deductions or pay rates. It is important to make sure the changes do not affect the normal, scheduled E/D. Before making any changes, please verify you are on the correct account.
To make a one time change
- From the left navigation bar, Click Payroll then Payroll
- Select the payroll date and click Batch
- Click the employee the change is for and click Check
- On the Check Lines tab, look for the scheduled deduction that should be changed (It will have a lock icon next to the E/D Code indicating it is a scheduled E/D)
- Select the code and press Ctrl and Delete to remove the check line
- Press the down arrow key until you get a blank check line
- Select the E/D code of the scheduled E/D that was just deleted
- Enter in the correct amount for this one time change