|Note: This article is for Remote users. For non remote users, contact your Customer eXperience Representative (CXR) for assistance.
The Employee Portal grants access to the employee's pay stubs and other features. Currently there are 2 ways for employees to get set up for the Employee Portal.
To set up an employee for pay stub access through remote access
- Click the Self Serve tab (if the tab is missing, you need to have self service enabled by your CXR)
- The user name should be the employee's first initial (capitalized) + last name (all lowercase) + last four digits of the employee's social security number i.e. Jsmith1234
- The password should be the same as the user name, with a ! at the end.
- Make sure the email is listed here as well for Employee Portal notifications
To set up an employee for pay stub access through User Registration
- Open a web browser and navigate to http://payvilleusa.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=114&Itemid=287
- Click Link to Website
- Click the New User Registration tab
- The employee can fill in their desired unique username and password
- From the employee's last pay stub, fill in the company code, Social Security Number, Check Number and Total Earnings
- Click Register Me
|Note: Contact your CXR to have your employees granted full access to the Employee Portal before attempting to register