Get the POWER of PRO!
Support Center > Knowledge base> Article: Do I have to file Schedule SE?

Do I have to file Schedule SE?

Article ID: 35119 Print
Do I have to file Schedule SE?


You must file Schedule SE if:

The amount on line 4 of Short Schedule SE or line 4c of Long Schedule SE is $400 or more, or

You had church employee income of $108.28 or more.  See Employees of Churches and Church Organizations. However, see the Exception, next.

Exception. Self-employment income from earnings as a minister, member of a religious order, or Christian Science practitioner, is not church employee income. However, see Ministers, Members of Religious Orders, and Christian Science Practitioners for information on how to report these earnings.

related articles

Article Details
Views: 300 Created on: Jun 15, 2013
Date updated: Oct 12, 2015

Poor Outstanding