Get the POWER of PRO!
Support Center > Knowledge base> Article: I received a lump-sum distribution

I received a lump-sum distribution

Article ID: 35113 Email Print
I received a lump-sum distribution, do I have to pay additional Minnesota taxes on this?


Who Must File

If you received a lump-sum distribution from a pension, profit-sharing or stock bonus plan in 2014, you must file Schedule M1LS if both of the following conditions apply:

• you filed federal Form 4972, Tax on Lump-Sum Distributions, and

• you were a Minnesota resident when you received any portion of the lump-sum distribution.

You must include Schedule M1LS and a copy of your federal Form 4972 when you file Form M1.

related articles

Article Details
Views: 285 Created on: Jun 15, 2013
Date updated: Oct 12, 2015
Posted in: STATES, Minnesota

Poor Outstanding