Phone Call our Automated Tax Information System 1-800-323-4400 — (within NJ, NY, PA, DE, and MD) or 609-826-4400. Touch-tone phones only.
- Listen to recorded tax information on many topics.
- Order certain forms and publications through our message system.
- Get information on 2014 refunds from ARIS, our Automated Refund Inquiry System, 7 days a week (hours may vary)
Contact our Customer Service Center 609-292-6400 — Speak directly to a Division of Taxation representative for tax information and assistance, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday through Friday (except holidays)
Text Telephone Service (TTY/TDD) for Hard-of-Hearing Users 1-800-286-6613 — (toll-free within NJ, NY, PA, DE, and MD) or 609-984-7300. These numbers are accessible only from TTY devices.
- Submit a text message on any New Jersey tax matter
- Receive a reply through NJ Relay Services (711).
online… Visit the New Jersey Division of Taxation Home Page Many State tax forms and publications are available on our website. Access the Division’s home page at: www.state.nj.us/treasury/taxation/
You can also reach us by email with general State tax questions at: firstname.lastname@example.org Do not include confidential information such as social security or Federal tax identification numbers, liability or payment amounts, dates of birth, or bank account numbers in your email.
Subscribe to NJ Tax E-News, the Division of Taxation’s online information service, at: www.state.nj.us/treasury/taxation/listservice.shtml