Get the POWER of PRO!
Support Center > Knowledge base> Article: Oklahoma Military

Oklahoma Military

Article ID: 34586 Print


Political Contributions Adjustments ,Oklahoma Military, Disability, Political Contributions Adjustments ,

Partial Military Pay Exclusion
Oklahoma residents who are members of any component of the Armed Services may exclude the first $1,500 of their active military pay (including Reserve & National Guard pay). Retired military see instructions for Schedule 511-A, line 4.
Qualifying Disability Deduction
If you have a physical disability constituting a substantial handicap to employment, you may deduct the expense incurred to modify a motor vehicle, home, or work place necessary to compensate for the disability. Please enclose a schedule detailing the expenses incurred and a description of the physical disability with documentation regarding the Social Security Administration recognition and/or allowance of this expense.
Political Contribution
If you contributed money to a political party or candidate for political office, you may deduct the amount contributed up to a maximum of $100 ($200 if a joint return is filed).

related articles

Article Details
Views: 527 Created on: Jun 15, 2013
Date updated: Nov 11, 2014

Poor Outstanding