PA Payment Voucher (Form PA-V) (use to pay by the mail even if filing online)
By Mail use your personalized Form PA-V with your check or money order. Do not use this voucher for any other purpose. Follow the instructions below.
Paying With Form PA-V
- Social Security Number(s) - print your SSN and your spouseÆs SSN on your Form PA-V in the same order as they appear on your tax return.
- Name(s) - verify that your name is correct on the Form PA-V. If the name on your Form PA-V is not correct, you may use your Form PA-V. The Department will obtain your correct name from your PA tax return.
- Address- if the address on your Form PA-V is not correct, you may use your Form PA-V. The Department will obtain your correct address from your PA tax return.
- Payment- Carefully enter the amount of your payment. Make the check or money order payable to: PA DEPT OF REVENUE. Do not send cash.
- Mailing your payment - Please write (1) the last four digits of your SSN, (2) "2013 PA-V", and (3) daytime telephone number on your check or money order. The Department will need the last four digits of your SSN if your check becomes separated from your Form PA-V. Carefully detach your Form PA-V from the insert. Do not staple your check or money order to the Form PA-V. Please place your Form PA-V and payment in the envelope with your PA-40 tax return using the "Payment Enclosed" label.
If you filed using Federal/State e-file, TeleFile, or pa.direct.file, mail only your Form PA-V and payment. Use the envelope and "Payment Enclosed" label provided in the booklet.
Paying Without a Form PA-V ( if you are making a payment and do not have your Pa-V)
- If you do not have a Form PA-V make your check or money order payable to: PA DEPT OF REVENUE.
- Write (1) the last four digits of your SSN, (2) "2013 PA-V", and (3) daytime telephone number on your check or money order. If you are filing a joint return, enter the last four digits of the SSN shown first on your return.The Department will need the last four digits of your SSN to accurately apply your payment.
- Use the correct label (Payment Enclosed) from the envelope the Department provided.
- If you do not have a preprinted envelope, mail your payment to:
PA DEPT OF REVENUE
1 REVENUE PLACE
HARRISBURG PA 17129-0001
You can pay your PA taxes with a major credit card or a debit card (debit cards are only acceptable when paying online). The service provider charges a 2.49% convenience fee for processing the transaction. The minimum fee is $1 for credit card transactions and $3.95 for debit card transactions. American Express, Discover, Visa and MasterCard are accepted credit cards. Select one of these options to pay
using your credit/debit card:
1. Internet. Go to Official Payments Corporation at
2. Telephone. Call 1-800-2PAYTAX (1-800-272-9829).
Electronic Funds Transfer
You may also pay your PA tax due using Electronic Funds Transfer by accessing the Revenue e-Services Center at www.revenue.state.pa.us. You will be prompted for your bank account information and the payment will be deducted from your account on the date you specify. There is no charge for using this option.