Every taxpayer must complete the Form 3800N, to use the credits allowed by the:
• Employment and Investment Growth Act (LB 775);
• Renewable Energy Tax credit;
• Nebraska Advantage Act (LB 312);
• Nebraska Advantage Rural Development Act (LB 608);
• Nebraska Advantage Research and Development Act;
• Biodiesel Facility credit;
• Nebraska Advantage Microenterprise credit; and
• New Markets Tax Credit (NMTC).
The prior version of this form must be used to claim or amend LB 270 credits for tax years 2003 and earlier. New LB 270 credits may not be earned for tax years 2004 and after.