To find out if you can take the deduction, see the form or publication indicated.
- Acher MSA deduction - (see Form 8853). Identify as MSA
- Jury duty pay if you gave the pay to your employer because your employer paid your salary while you served on the jury. Identify as "Jury Pay."
- Deductible expenses related to income reported on line 21 from the rental of personal property engaged in for profit. Identify as "PPR."
- Reforestation amortization and expenses (see Pub. 535). Identify as "RFST."
- Repayment of supplemental unemployment benefits under the Trade Act of 1974 (see Pub. 525). Identify as "Sub-Pay TRA."
- Contributions to section 501(c)(18)(D) pension plans (see Pub. 525). Identify as "501(c)(18)(D)."
- Attorney fees and court costs for actions settled or decided after October 22, 2004, involving certain unlawful discrimination claims, but only to the extent of gross income from such actions (see Pub. 525). Identify as "UDC."
- Contributions by certain chaplains to secton 403(b) plans (see Pub. 517). Identify as "403(b)."
- Attorney fees and court costs paid by you in connection with an award from the IRS for information you provided after December 19, 2006, that substantially contributed to the detection of tax law violations, up to the amount of the award includible in your gross income. Identify as "WBF."