Normally when you print from BarTender or other applications you would choose a single label and print multiple copies of that label. However, occasionally there may be a need to print one copy of multiple different labels so that a queue of 5 or more prints appears in the LX900 printer queue. In this situation it is possible that some files will cause the printer to reset due to memory limitations. Follow the procedure below to simplify the print header data and decrease the size and complexity of the print. (This does not affect print quality.)
1. Go to Devices and Printers.
2. Right click on the “Color Label 900”
3. Choose Printer Properties
4. Go to the Advanced Tab.
5. Uncheck “Enable advanced printing features”
6. Repeat for all LX900 drivers installed on the computer.