Support Center > Knowledge base> Article: New Jersey UI/HC/WD; DI Credit

New Jersey UI/HC/WD; DI Credit

Article ID: 60234 Email Print
New Jersey UI/HC/WD; DI Credit



UI/WF/SWF, DI, and FLI Credits


If you had two or more employers and you contributed more than the maximum amount of unemployment insurance (UI)/workforce


development partnership fund (WF)/supplemental workforce fund (SWF) contributions, disability insurance (DI) contributions, and/or


family leave insurance (FLI) contributions, you may be able to take credit for the excess withheld.


The maximum employee contributions were:


UI/WF/SWF – $143.23


DI – $64.03


FLI – $30.33


Complete Form NJ-2450 to calculate the excess contributions and report as follows:


Enter on Line: Amount from Form NJ-2450:


57 Line 4


58 Line 5


59 Line 6


You must enclose Form NJ-2450 with your return.


If you had only one employer, you must contact that employer for the refund of any amount that was overwithheld. Do not complete


Form NJ-2450.


If you had multiple employers but one employer withheld more than the maximum, do not enter more than the maximum amount for


that employer on Form NJ-2450. Any amounts over the maximum that were incorrectly withheld must be refunded by that particular




If we deny your request, you must refile your claim through the Department of Labor and Workforce Development by completing


Form UC-9A.




related articles

Article Details
Views: 1452 Created on: Jun 15, 2013
Date updated: Jan 10, 2019
Posted in: States, New Jersey

Poor Outstanding