This usually happens when the pop-up blocker is enabled on your web-browser. Use the following steps to tell your browser that you want to allow pop-ups from www.mysmarttools.net
- Identify which browser you use:
Steps for Google Chrome:
- Find the icon that looks like three horizontal lines, located in the upper right hand side of the browser window, click on it.
- From the displayed list select "Settings", it is near the bottom of the list.
- Click on the "Show advanced settings" link.
- In the Privacy section click on the "Content Settings" button.
- Scroll down to find the heading "Pop-ups", click on the button labeled "Manage Exceptions".
- In the box that says "hostname pattern" type: www.mysmarttools.net, then click on Allow.
- Pop-ups are now enabled for the Smart Tools Website.
*There is a known issue with the latest version of Firefox, it blocks printing from many web-sites. This issue can be identified by the fact that a pop-up window does NOT appear when you click on the printer icon, even though your pop-up blocker is turned off. Currently the only available work-around is to switch to a different web-browser.
Steps for Safari:
Find the dark grey cog icon on the upper right hand corner of the browser window; this is Safari’s
From the displayed list look for "Block Pop-Up Windows Ctrl+Shift+k", it is near the bottom of the list.
If there is a blue check mark in front of “Block Pop-Up Windows”, then your browser is preventing the printing pop up. Click on “Block Pop-Up Windows” to remove the blue check mark.
Pop-ups are now enabled for the Smart Tools Website.